|Created on||2019-01-12 05:18:17|
|Files||Steinberg.Cubase.Artist.v.10.0.10.x64.macOS-iND.zip (1.28 GB)|
Steinberg Cubase Artist v10.0.10 X64 macOS-iND
Cubase Artist offers a range of proven editing and sequencing tools based on the same core technologies used and appreciated by musicians around the world. With an easy-to-use interface, unsurpassed performance and inspiring instruments and effects, Cubase Artist remains unmatched in its price range. This Cubase version is simply the perfect choice for talented newcomers and seasoned musicians.
- Working crack for 64bit Cubase Artist v.10.0.10 Mac version only. Installation.pdf or .rtf for installation steps.
- Track count limitations are removed. There seems to be AAF import/export option and MP3 export seems to work.
- There is one step more in installation to replace mediaservice file in Cubase 10 package to get it work. That additional step fixes some general crashes, and so enables to use HalionSonic SE 3 factory Content and some of Groove Agent SE 4 factory Content. It is so that those content needs to be accessed from plugin itself, cannot access them from general mediabay.
- Cubase content folders need not to be renamed anymore, but if there were immediate constant crashes folder to rename is in previous version 9.5.41 instructions.
- Channel strip FX compressor/limiter are not usable, and should not be activated in mix console. Render in place is not working.
- Padshop and Retrologue works if there is active trial license in softelicenser.
- Groove Agent SE 5 does not work, so Groove Agent SE 4 must be used: Groove Agent SE4 . Deletion of Groove Agent SE 5 plugin is required before SE 4 installation.
- If there are softelicense problems running Steinberg elchelper: Steinberg elc helper solves them. It always removes all licenses from softelicenser and creates new softelicenser with new serial number.
Web Site: http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/cubase/cubase_artist.html
What’s New in Steinberg Cubase Artist v10.0.10
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.